Tuesday, June 18, 2019

LISTEN TO JESUS: I AM HE


LISTEN TO JESUS
I AM HE

John 4:25-26 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Susan: This is the one occasion before Jesus was brought to trial that He point blank declares Himself to be the Messiah in no uncertain terms. In the case of the Samaritan woman, He makes sure she can make no mistake about Who He is. He is God in the flesh, the Messiah.

Susie: In the original language this could be translated, “I who speak to you am.” This is reminiscent of the way God chose to introduce Himself to Moses when He said, “I am that I am.” His statement should clear up the mud in the woman’s thinking about “living water.”

Ways we can apply this to our lives:

·     The woman at the well knew the promised Messiah would hold the answers to all of life’s questions, and Jesus declared “I am He.”
·     Are you thirsty for things only God can provide – forgiveness, cleansing, and power to live victoriously for Him? Have you come to the One who can give you living water? If so, Praise Him! If not, we pray you will understand His invitation to you and surrender your life right now. If you need further information about how to do this, contact us by using the “Contact Us” tab on the website www.PreciousJewelsMinistries.org.
·     Do you have questions? Turn to the Lord in the pages of the Bible and pray to find the answers. God will show you what you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment